Bandage Pad Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to mainland UK survey respondents aged 13 and over who provide their name and email address before completing the survey.
- Employees or agencies of Eqco, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize Draw entrants consent to receiving occasional emails from Eqco. Email recipients can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Bandage Pad Survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Bandage Pad Survey” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Eqco accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by us.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on Sunday 10th September 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or before 17th September 2017.
- The winner will receive a free set of four Eqco bandage pads in the colour of their choice (from the in-stock colours available).
- The prize will be sent by standard Royal Mail 2nd Class recorded delivery.
- Eqco accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 24th September 2017 and must provide a telephone number and postal address to communicate further about their prize claim. If a winner does not respond to Eqco within 14 days of being notified by Eqco, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Eqco shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Eqco shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The winner’s name can be obtained after 4th December 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
Bourne End Business Park
Cores End Road
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Eqco retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Eqco’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Eqco and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Eqco and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Eqco accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Eqco further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Eqco for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Eqco reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Eqco in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Eqco shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Eqco, Thames House
Bourne End Business Park
Cores End Road