Pink Purple and Turquoise
Well colour me purple pink and turquoise!
It's time for a colour-themed weekend promotion inspired by my fantastic friend Claire. I met Claire through Eqco and she has been so kind and such a good listener and wonderful support with all the challenging events going on recently, I thought it would be a good thing to put a post out about how much I appreciate my amazing customers' overwhelming support and patience. THANK YOU.
Claire's favourite colours are pink and turquoise. And then these threads arrived today so I thought I'd throw people in to the mix too to broaden the options a bit.
On to the promotion details...if you'd like to order something this weekend (until Monday) which includes any element in either pink, purple or turquoise - binding, embroidery, piping, bag straps and so on - you can save £10 when you spend £70 or more at www.eqco.co.uk
I tried to create a Claire promo code but it seems I've rudely previously had one with the same name so no can do. Therefore I've imaginatively (again) called it PTP.
Ts and Cs
- valid until 11.59pm on Monday 20th July 2020
- one £10 discount per customer
- can not be used on existing orders
- order must be at least £70
- order must contain at least one item incorporating an element which is pink, turquoise or purple (or a combination of two or all of them)
- no cash or other alternative available
- can not be used alongside any other offers or promotions, including sale items
- please note lead time is approximately three weeks